You can take control of your life and design your own future.
Could you benefit from seeing a Learning & Wellbeing consultant.
- Could you get more satisfaction from life?
- Do you want to make changes but are unsure how to, or what direction to take?
- Are you re-evaluating your life?
- Are you facing a cross roads after a transitional event such as graduation, redundancy, a divorce, bereavement, retirement?
- Are your stress levels higher than you would like?
Naturally if you answered yes to any of the questions above, then We can help you and it may be easier than you think.
We have all had times when “we can’t see the wood for the trees” A Coach enables you to:
- Gain clarity
- Acknowledge where changes need to be made
- Recognise beliefs that had previously held you back
- Gain new tools to move toward your goals and ambitions, with enthusiasm and courage
We can choose to be who we want to be and we can show you how.
Breaking the cycle of negative self-beliefs and negative behaviours is more simple than people imagine, when you know how! Developing an awareness of your beliefs and behaviours and the impact they have on your life and state of mind can be liberating.
Too often we set ourselves up for failure by giving ourselves unachievable goals.
We will identify and align your goals, ensuring that they are realistic and achievable.
Remove room for failure and disappointment by generating strategies that draw on your own support network, environment and capabilities.
Design a personal strategy that has clear direction, stages of success and an appropriate time frame.
We will enable you to stay on track by giving support and positive reinforcement, reminding you to reward yourself for your achievements along the way or challenging new negative beliefs and behaviours that may creep in. Re-evaluating regularly.
“Life is what happens to you while you’re busy making other plans” So if there is something you would like to improve or change then let’s do it now! Call or email me and let’s make it happen.